The World God Only Knows - 4 Girls and an Idol OP [Part 1 | Part 2]
Hello everyone, it’s been about a year since I became active on Tumblr and since then meet countless people, made many life long friendships, and now i’ve reached 1000 followers. So as a thank you, i’d like to give away some prizes to 3 lucky followers.
1st Place - Kurugaya figure
2nd Place - Homura figure
3rd Place - Komari & Ayase figures
Now let’s go over the rules:
- You must be following me. (I will check)
- Each Reblog will count as 1 entry with unlimited reblogs allowed. However, only 1 prize per person.
- Likes will not count.
- Please don’t reblog using multiple blogs.
- Must be willing to provide name and shipping address if picked as a winner.
- Please have your ask box open. If I can’t contact you, then i’m redrawing.
- Every Entry will be assigned a number and winners picked through lottery.
Contest Ends on October 15th at 2pm JST (1am EST)
Winners will be selected and contacted within 48 hours of when the contest, and prizes will be shipped within a week of the winner providing shipping information. Good Luck!!
look all I’m saying is that if bernkastel was really committed to getting a decisive win she shouldn’t have wasted time with transparent obnoxious self inserts
she should have just dropped these bozos onto the island
because if you asked me to count all the witches they’ve successfully unmasked I’d probably run out of fingers
long story made short if you want your blue text to stick you should be buying it from two preps a nerd a stoner and their dog
Who says she didn’t!
House on Haunted Hill (1959)
tag your extreme horror please
WE WATCHED THIS IN HISTORY CLASS DURING MY SENIOR YEAR AND I THINK OUT OF ALL OF US MY TEACHER LAUGHED THE LOUDEST
Normalize women with penises
Normalize men with vaginas
Normalize intersex people
Normalize singular neutral pronouns
Normalize diversity and crush stereotypes
tbh I’m not that crazy for halloween at all
I prefer July 4th
no really though the reason Windows skipped nine was because seven eight it
This should be posted in school hallways.
The Death of Twelve.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself." - 6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)